Phillipsburg, NJ –FEBRUARY 6, 2019 – INFINITT North America, an award-winning developer of Enterprise Imaging solutions for radiology, cardiology, mammography and advanced visualization, will highlight INFINITT Healthcare Platform and advanced features in INFINITT RIS and INFINITT PACS at this year’s HIMSS conference in Orlando, Florida. INFINITT will also demonstrate its superior integration capabilities in the ‘Interoperability Showcase’ from February 12-14th, enabling visitors to see INFINITT systems exchanging data with other vendors in real time.
INFINITT Healthcare Platform (IHP) is a standards-based vendor neutral archiving solution that manages both DICOM and non-DICOM data across the enterprise. IHP includes DICOM Tag Morphing tools, powerful routing and purge rules, ILM and system monitoring. IHP supports orders-based and encounters-based workflows, including documents, images, audio, and video, and provides seamless integration with EMRs for content sharing and display.
“We are especially excited about the recent developments in INFINITT RIS and PACS, as they will allow significant workflow improvements and productivity gains in radiology,” said David Smarro President and CEO of INFINITT North America.
INFINITT RIS features
- New Incoming Worklist that enables your imaging service to monitor all incoming orders and requests from one screen, regardless of source.
- Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Instant access to Appropriate Use Criteria
- MACRA/MIPS tools for easy submission of data
- Electronic Forms for true paperless patient management
- Business Analytics package with customizable dashboards built from your RIS/PACS data
INFINITT PACS features
- Faster and more powerful than before
- New tools for Lesion Management
- Visual History display of patient’s prior studies
- Embedded multimodality Image Fusion
- Enterprise Search capability, enabling you to lookup any study in your PACS or IHP archive
- Seamless access to TeraRecon’s Advanced Visualization packages
- New platform for access to a wide selection of AI Applications
- Access to Digital Pathology images and reports.
About INFINITT North America
INFINITT North America is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INFINITT Healthcare, a global company with more than 6200 PACS installations in 55 countries. INFINITT will be at HIMSS18 featuring our VNA, universal viewer, cloud technology, advanced analytics, dose management and decision support offerings. For more information, call: 877-387-6960 or visit www.infinittna.com